More MCMS Solutions!
The cat is definitely out of the bag :-)
We are interested in having your feedback. If there is a topic or a problem that you would like discussed, do drop us a mail.
Direct from Stefan's blog:
I want to let you know that Mei Ying, Angus Logan, Andrew Connell, Joel Ward and myself (Stefan Goßner) are currently writing on a second MCMS book. It will focus on more advanced topics which didn't make it into the first book. Here is a short overview of the topics that will be covered in the new book:
- Advanced Publishing API topics
- SharePoint integration (with and without Connector for SharePoint technologies)
- Web Parts and MCMS- Search integration (with and without Connector for SharePoint technologies)
- Content Syndication/Aggregation with RSS and Webservices
- Content authoring using InfoPath
- Placeholder Validation using custom Validator controls
- Loads of Tips & Tricks for MCMS you should not miss