Friday, July 16, 2004

Hello

For some time now, I've been thinking of starting a blog. I'm a little embarrassed to say that despite having spent most of my life with my trusty computer, I've never tried blogging.
 
So here I am now. 
 
I'm a developer from the tropical sunny island of Singapore. We have good weather all year round and lots of good food. It's nice to live and work here. If you are new to the region and are planning a visit, drop me a note and I can recommend you some must-see places.
 
Lately, my work centers around content management systems and in particular Microsoft Content Management Server. I have created and supported several web sites based on it ranging from small department web sites to large critical ones. Here, I plan to write a little about what I do and post some bits of code that have helped me. Hopefully, you will find them useful too.





2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog with interest, Mei Ying and I was wondering if you would like to join our Singapore Professional DotNet Usergroup.

I am one of the founders of http://www.sgdotnet.org and I am looking for gurlpower in the usergroups of Singapore.

We could sure use your presence and learn from you as well.

I am the MS Regional Director, Singapore (http://www.microsoft.com/rd) and I run an active blog here as well
http://www.softwaremaker.net/blogs/softwaremaker

Drop me an email from any of those channels if you need further clarifications and we hope to find your presence in our usergroup community soon.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Mei Ying said...

GurlPower, now where did I hear that word from :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home